Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Back To Reality

With March Break officially over, it was back to our normal routine of school, work, studying and of course, parenting. If my post on Sunday left you a little worried of my mental state, do not fret, as the title stated, it really was just one of those days.

Thanks to Facebook, I came across this article written by Una Lamarche for the Huffington Post. I have no idea who she is or what reputation the Huffington Post has, but it rang true to me and once again reminded me that parenting is really hard. Not only because you're literally trying to raise an adult who has all the qualities that you wish you had, but because there are always people who will judge you and your parental decisions.
It can serve as a reminder to do what's right for you and your family. Case closed.



No comments:

Post a Comment