Monday, February 4, 2013

Plans For Knits

Oh. My. Goodness. Our local yarn store had their 3rd anniversary sale this past Saturday and I went prepared with my list of knitting potential.

Here's what I got.

1. Some Tanis Fiber Arts Green Label for these beauties. I had to cast on these mitts because I'm still a little upset that the Fiddleheads didn't fit. These are looking quite slim but when I try them on, they do stretch. I should probably have swatched these first, and perhaps maybe gone up half a needle size. Next time?


2. Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino in Navy for this hat.

3. Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran in black for Eric's Valentine's gift. Here's a picture of it. Ignore the creepy head. (good thing my hubby doesn't read my blog!)

4. And some Diamond Luxury Fine Merino Superwash for these lovelies.



Surprisingly there are no projects in here for the kids. I typically like knitting for the smalls since their projects are usually fast and size forgiving.

What is on your needles?

No comments:

Post a Comment