Thursday, May 31, 2012

Knitting away

Before you ask, no.....I haven't sewn in the ends or chosen buttons for the purple sweater yet. But - I have finished the blanket (pics to follow soon-ish) and cast on two more projects.
Here they are:

1. Bobble Edged Shrug by Debbie Bliss

























Knitting this out of Rialto Lace in this beautiful creamy white colour. I just wanted something pretty to knit (and hopefully finish so I can wear it). Maternity clothes just don't make a girl feel pretty.

2. Beyond Puerperium (again - this is really becoming my go-to baby sweater of choice. It is really a quick knit that's easy and looks great)
Knitting this in some EcoBaby cotton for a girlfriend that just had the most adorable baby boy. This will be done before the shrug. It is nice to take a break from pattern reading/counting/bobbling.

No comments:

Post a Comment