Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I got a little carried away...

I have this obsession with fabric. This would be normal and understandable if after I acquired said fabric, I put it to good use. However, I tend to hoard a little bit and keep the fabric for that 'perfect' project...which never seems to come around (mostly because I can't bring myself to cut the fabric).
Knowing full well my inability to use beautiful fabric, I still find myself venturing over to fabricworm.com and browsing through their bundles. And now that I have a little baby girl's room to decorate, I feel less guilt about it.
As you may recall, I picked the colours I wanted to use in the nursery a few weeks ago. I've been wanting to find some bedding in those colours but have come up short so let me tell you my glee when I found this bundle of fabric at Fabricworm. Now I get the colours I want AND I get to be crafty and make the bedding myself.
Now if I can just get over my fear of cutting fabric...

No comments:

Post a Comment